 Castle / 14222
Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 20:18:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeremy Scott writes:
In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Hehe... that would be telling.  But I'd be interested in knowing what your
hunches are before the ending is revealed.  In fact, I'd welcome anyone's
hunches as to what's going on and predictions as to what they think will >happen next.  Feel free to reply!

Before you read this Anthony, please be sure my thoughts I express here will
not affect what you have already planned.  Outside influence destroys even
some the best writers - think about how bad the recent SW movies have been
or some of the latest Clancy novels.

Okay, hunch #1: Where will the magic go?

When I originally thought up this hunch, I knew one thing would make it all
wrong: if the magic released with the death of the dragons would result in
instant chaos.  Right now in Ikros, the magic has been set loose and should
be wreaking havoc, but it isn't.  My hunch is that it gathered all in one
place and created a new, young eternal dragon.  My basis for this hunch came
from this announcement.

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=13290

Okay, hunch #2: The unification of the Dragoons and Paladins.

I so much feel that this is coming.  You verified to me that the Paladins
have some part to still play, though Chapter 24 dissapoints me when we learn
of the mostly defeated Paladins.

Hunch #3: The fall of Zakar.

The leaders of the council will ultimately cause the end of Zakar, not the
weakened alliance of Kalahn.  I have no supporting facts for this hunch.

Hopes leading into the end:

I wanna see that Griffon come flying into Ikros.  The Griffon is soooo neat.
Since nearly all of the building you have publicly show lately has been for
the story, I hope that will hold true in the case of the Griffon.  The only
way I can maybe fit the Griffon into your plot requires hunch #3 to be true,
and that the Griffon is one of the beasts the council will use to fight the
forces of Zakar.

I don't want to see King Ulmerad and Lord Daravon die in battle.  You have
hinted that they are weak, and it is nearly a given - unless TKOI will end
in tragedy - that Garalt will marry the Princess and become King when
Ulmerad dies.  I hope Ulmerad will be able to see his daughter marry.

Fears about the end:

I for the lives of King Ulmerad, Lord Daravon and Demonclaw. Why Demonclaw,
because you see it so often even in happy endings, a good friend of the hero
dies.  I don't know if you are planning to follow the stereotypical trends,
but I fear you will, to the demise of Demonclaw -or at least on of the
friends in the group.

You asked for it...

Jeremy

First off Jeremy I want to clerifie this....................... I am
Anthonys biggist fan. He inspired me to build Castle instead of pirate
beacause of of his Rad story.We all love his stuff but I love it so much I
recreate it and put it my story like the griffin.

Second I have some hunches too

Hunch #1

When the Kings told Garalt about the portal Zakar uses to get bad guys I
figured The Treeman baby dragon Draciolich and griffin would come out to
kick some majoy A** and every one exept Garalt and Swift strike would die so
that swift strike could prove his loyalty.

Hunch #2

Zakar will rase the black dragon as the draciolich.

Hunch#3

Every one dies exept the princess. Zakar wins the world is taken over. The
the princes will have garalt JR and in another book he bring Ikros back up
and frees the world.

Hunch #4

Scythe democlaws bud is the real killer of his GF and he betrays them.

hunch#5

Etheral saves the day

hunch #6

The palidins save the day by teaming up with the dragoons.

hunch #7

You tell us when you get a job

Bye bye

Sec