 Castle / 14228
Re: The sands of time have run out... Answers and Predictions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 22:18:34 GMT

First off Jeremy I want to clerifie this....................... I am
Anthonys biggist fan.

I am not one to be a fanatic, so I am just your average, every-day kinda fan.

He inspired me to build Castle instead of pirate beacause of of his Rad >story.

He does inspire me, though not nessecarily so much to confine my building to
one theme.  Lego has too many opportunities, why limit oneself to one theme?
He inspires me because he doesn't have such a large collection like some of
the grand scale builders, but his work can pack a punch - even without tons
of specialized parts.  (Look at the tower of Olynian, or have you noticed
that Videgraas's insides are multicolored?)

We all love his stuff but I love it so much I recreate it and put it my story >like the griffin.

I know I can't speak for Anthony, but if I were him, I wouldn't appreciate
that.  The great thing about Lego is that the possibilities are endless.
Why do you want to use his work in your stories when you have the power to
do something great on your own?

Second I have some hunches too

(snipped long list of hunches...)

Wow!  You have quite the imagination! I didn't know Anthony was so evil that
he would cause everyone would die. Man! Oh well. Hey!  You should use this
vivid imagination toward your own building and your own stories - then you
wouldn't have to recreate other people's work and the stamp your name on it.

Jeremy Scott