 Castle / 14257
Re: The sands of time have run out...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 14:42:12 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
I gave a mass reply to those who gave predictions to my story, but since you
replied to the original post, I figured you deserved a direct reply.  I'm glad
you liked my world, it's come a long way from it's humble beginnings.  Though I
am curious, and please forgive my egotistical curiousity, but what are the top
five storylines, in your opinion, in no particular order?  (no ranking
necessary)

In any case, thanks for the feedback!

--Anthony

Did I save five? I'm not even sure there are five. But aside from Ikros, I
like the storyline of Andrastavia, and the few glances I've taken of the
Forest of Blood are intriguing. Considering the huge amounts of time even a
small story takes, I'm not surprised there aren't more complete stories out
there.

Thanks,

George