 Castle / 14258
Re: The ballets are in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:30:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Erick Jensen writes:
I'm done preaching now, I've worn my welcome and I will tuck back into lurker-dom.

When you "wore" your welcome were you also wearing your Motley Crue shirt at
the same time and if so what kind of reaction did you get then?

I'm just wondering since after the preceding rant I take it I'm supposed to
take everthing you wrote exactly as it appears and not assume that you might
have possibly made a grammatical mistake when typing that sentence.

Greg