 Castle / 14252
Re: The ballets are in
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Sep 2002 15:21:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Here are this years winner who will be rewarded with a chunck of gold.

Oh goody.

Ok just a little reward but still.

Hmm???

What contest?! I don't recall any contest of any sort...Don't get me wrong
here, I frequent lugnet.castle every day to catch up with the news, but
I remember any official announcements to castleworld or lugnet.build.contests.

1) best all around MOC
2) this scene: 1
Best large castle or fortress MOC
Best small house or shop MOC
The Armour Shop:
Best Inn or Tavern MOC
Chris' Rural Inn
Best air ship MOC
The Dire Hawk http://brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=5898
best Small castle or fortress MOC
Elf stronghold
Best hide out MOC.
The Woodsmen Waterfall (hideout behind Waterfall in mountain):
best interior in a MOC
Bilbo's room at Rivendell (second picture down): 1
coolest Minifigure
Mike with tail
Best Kingdome or village.
City of Brahnsturt...
best landscape
Redhorn Pass over the Misty Mountains:
best non human race
Ents:1
best MecHa MOC
Gnarlbark the Treant 1

That's a Mecha???!!! Somebody give me the proper
definition of a mecha, please. I'm at odds here.

And last this years #1 story ofthe year.

I think we all know the answer to that one, fan boy.

Congrats to you winners.

Winners?

One thing was the contest wasn't much of a success. There was some
catigories with no contestents and some with just one. Not many votes were
givin so maybe in though out the years it'll grow. Don't know why it was
unsuccessful maybe you guys are to frickin lazy to write an email or maybe
you just don't like me. If you dont then you can just !!#$ ^% #^^$& #$@
Get the piont. I dont realy think any one hates me though its just you guy
are to busy or just lazy.

Hey! No need to cuss us out, if nobody actually *knew* about the
contest. You never gave .castle any information about web pages,
ballot information or a daily tally on the entrants. I think for
a good model of a contest, you should have paid attention the
IP2K contest for a template, so to speak.

Oh, you're saying *I'm* too lazy to email you some entries?
Or are you saying we, as a community are lazy as well? :(

That's full blown hypocrisy, because in essence, you were
too lazy to post follow up information about the contest.
If you're directing this to the community, please stop. We
have enough of this already, and just contributing this will
NOT help your credability as a reliable member in the future.
But, if you continue on this streak, you can bet people
are going to hate you.

If you dont then you can just !!#$ ^% #^^$& #$@

Hey, you might want to use a spell check the next time you
post. Just some friendly advice.

<<_Matt Hein_>>
Fellow lego enthusiast.