 Castle / 13290
13289  |  13291
Subject:
And then there were five
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.general, lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 08:11:18 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

No one knew where it came from.

No one knew what it was capable of.

No one knew what how to stop it.

No one knew what to do.

Though it was young, it was strong.  Very strong.  No one could stand up to
it's awesome power and speed.  Many of us have given up and fled, we're now
hiding in the hills.  We dare not leave our small hiding place.  We've tried
sending for help before, no one ever made it.

Further images can be found here:

PLMKWYT!

--Anthony
http://www.ozbricks.com/ikros