 Castle / 13292
Re: And then there were five
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 29 May 2002 12:46:56 GMT

Another great one, Anthony!

The use of fabric for the wings is most effective, and the white teeth look
especially frightening. A bit like those sharks (sand tiger?) which have
their teeth sticking out of their mouths, even when their jaws are closed.

Nice to see more colours used, but I think it might look better if you take
away one of the colours. Not sure if I like those yellow pod racer "bits"
for oversized spines. Perhaps wbecause theiry seem too oversized, perhaps
becaus eth colours seem to clash a bit. Interesting design with three tails.

Very nice. No actuall very scary! I thin kthis is in some ways the most
scary of the dragons you've made. The other ones had an air of intelligence
about them, this one just looks like a predator with simple animal instincts.

cheers

Magnus