 Castle / 14286
Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:23:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, George Haberberger writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
A couple of friends came over the other day to see my city one last time
before I pull it all down...!!!
So here is some shots they took of it... they are a bit fuzzy though

I'm going to do a more detailed photo shoot before I take it down.
Hope you have liked the city while it has stood for the last year...

Kev...:  )

Kev,

Please, please, document your city as much as you can. There's something
about a walled, medieval city that really appeals to me (and in my perfect
world, right after I win a few million in Lotto I build one), and yours is
probably the best I've seen in Lego. I just spent some a nice time looking
over what you posted.

Thanks,

George

George... I have been film and digital photographing the city... in detail,
and also I'm going to photograph it in the sections in built in to so people
can see how it was built.... Also, I will post the details soon on here
about the city.
Well good luck with the Lotto... I've just been collecting my lego for
almost 25 years... thats why I have a bit, and most of the sets I have are
all early 80's when lego made sets with lots of cool bricks...YAY.... I
still remember pulling the yellow castle off the shelf after I picked it for
an Xmas gift.... wish I got a few now... ha ha ha

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
ozbricks.com/andrastavia