 Castle / 14265
Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 00:42:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
Hiya all....
A couple of friends came over the other day to see my city one last time
before I pull it all down...!!!
So here is some shots they took of it... they are a bit fuzzy though

I'm going to do a more detailed photo shoot before I take it down.
Hope you have liked the city while it has stood for the last year...

nice pics

Kev...:  )
PS.... dont forget to check out
www.ozbricks.com
soon as they will be selling my first custom set...!!!!

how much is nurstwick palace running for in both US and australian money

www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia
andrastavia@ozbricks.com