 Castle / 14285
Re: MEDIEVAL CITY PHOTOS.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 00:18:35 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Ken Bailey writes:
In lugnet.castle, Kevin Hall writes:
snip
I'm going to do a more detailed photo shoot before I take it down.
Hope you have liked the city while it has stood for the last year...
snip

Hi Kevin, I've really enjoyed "visiting" Andrastavia over the past few months.
It has been an inspiration, not only for me, but I guess for a lot of others as
well. The big question now is . . . . . what is going to replace it? Any hints
as to what the bricks are going to turn into? Or do we have to wait and see?

Whatever comes from this, I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Thanks again for building such an interesting town.

Ken

I'm glad you like my work... it took long enough..!!!
As for the next thing to be built....
I have a few ideas.... but its just going to be how much spare tile I have!
Also, its going to take for ever to take the city apart....!!
And put all the lego back into its corect containers... eerk..!!
But soon as I have something to show.... Lugnet will be the first place it
will be announced..!!!

Kev...:  )
andrastavia@ozbricks.com
ozbricks.com/andrastavia