 Castle / 14297
Re: One last teaser
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 18:01:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Anthony Sava writes:
Heheh... I really liked this pic.  I think it has a lot of atmosphere, at least
for being a picture of a dark portal as it is.  The last five chapters (and the
epilogue) will all be released at the same time.  It could be as early as
*gasp* this friday, or as late as monday after next.  It all depends on how
much work I can get done, and whether or not I get any new job interviews...

I anxiously await them.

In any case, how about I just say they'll be coming out real soon and leave it
at that? :)  And when is the update to your website coming?  I've been waiting
for new chapters for a while. ;)

New chapters from me...well now. I'm waiting til the new HP sets come out to
do the next chapters, I can't wait to get my hands on some of them.
By the way, have you ever read Wheel of Time? There are some interesting
similarities between yours and Robert Jordan's characters hehehe.

-Jay
http://www.ozbricks.net/valaria/