 Castle / 14295
Re: We realy have to stop this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:18:05 GMT

Right....

A scene from Indiana Jones comes to mind; where the baddie is whirling his
sword around all dangerous and impressive like, and Jones... Shoots him.

So what was that about a pitchfork?  :P

-Jason

(Looks at pitchfork in hand, looks at Ultimo-Plasma-Death Gun 5000 in
Jason's hand.  Drops pitchfork and slowly slinks back to .castle, not making
any sudden movements.)

"Hmmm... Maybe we could just invade .Harry Potter...."