 Fun / Community / 38
Re: We realy have to stop this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 13:12:38 GMT

Second we need to over through the old admins or start a new site. It would
be easyer to over through the old guy but if I have to I will search for new
admins to help me. You know I can olny do so much I am just a kid.

When we over-throw them, who gets to carry the pitchfork and who gets to
carry the torches?  That's the kind of medevael (sp) thinking that .castle
needs to stay alive!  Once we're done with the old admins, let's march onto
.space and take them over.  "Build me a gate house out of your Spiffcraft or
it's orf wif your 'ead!"