 Castle / 14280
14279  |  14281
Subject:
We realy have to stop this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 20:17:05 GMT

Dude you guys dont have to argue it's ok by me no matter what any one post.
I mean every one is entitled to an opinion. I mean negative or posative its
ok. I know there is lot a tension here ever since castle World died.

I will say this. I am an honor student. I have gotten an A- in english and a
B+ in reading. So I make typos that doesnt say I cant spell it says I cant
type. I am a pretty good skater and have a ton of friends but in summer it
gets boring so because I am home all summer I orginized a contest. Now if
Castle world was still running We could put the contest page on that site
but unfortunatly it will be dead till paul graduates.

I don't know about you but I miss the good old days. Some one post about a
story a moc an idea a new page or anything everyone would respond and every
one would always be nice and happy. Ever since castle world die or went on
vacation or what ever people got depressed. There was a lack of post and it
just got boring here. Sure every once in a while a story would pop up maybe
a MOC or two but Its not the same. I came here because it was a nice group
of people but now what kind of an example are we setting. If some one is
looking for a theme he will certainly not come here. All you guys do is
argue and talk about this place being dead. The worst part is we were right.
Sure I started that because the Lego company was neglecting castle.

Now that we have an idea on the anger here maybe we should something about
it. First we should always try and be nice but that doesn't mean you cant
say you don't like what the idea or MOC it means try to post your feeling so
the person doesn't feel like no one cares enough to look. Trust me I get
some negative post but dont care at all.

Second we need to over through the old admins or start a new site. It would
be easyer to over through the old guy but if I have to I will search for new
admins to help me. You know I can olny do so much I am just a kid.

We know the problem and well some possible solutions. All we need is to put
in into action. If we can do that they we will truly be a community.
Remember key word is UNITY.

A concerned Castle Dude

Dan A. Ravenda