 Castle / 14279
Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 16:54:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Felix Greco writes:

It looks great, but some of the pics were a little dark and I couldn't see
the all the details. Are you going to take some more?

Thanks for the compliments, Goerge.  Yes, the pics are very bad.  The truth
is, we were having a party and I rushed to finish the town so I'd have
something to show everyone.  Eventually, I'm going back in there to re-do
the whole layout.  The only thing I'm satisfied with is the keep.  I took
pics for posterity, but when I have the final product I'll take better pics.

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94

Felix,

Ah, thanks for the explanation, I can't wait for the final product.

George