 Castle / 14276
Re: castle MOC: Town of Iris
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:57:41 GMT

Nice MOC.  My favorite details (aside from the introductory note) are the
little gargoyles on the octagonal tower by the water-gate.  I'd love to see
more detailed pictures around the town.

Thanks Bruce, though in truth I just took the idea for the gargoyles from
set 6090:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6090

I'm re-doing the town because I'm just not very happy about it.  So I had
this feeling of disatisfaction; then Richie Dulin posts pics of Andrastavia
right after on Brickshelf.  So, I was kind of already feeling not so great
about it, but to have that post immediately follow mine kind of made me even
more dissatisfied about it since the juxtaposition really showed what a
piece of crap I built.  So, in light of all that, the keep is staying and
the town is going to be renovated.  But, thanks for the compliments.

Felix
http://www.lugnet.com/~94