 Castle / 14324
Re: We realy have to stop this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:58:49 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Matt Hein writes:
In lugnet.castle, Daniel Ravenda writes:
Dude you guys dont have to argue it's ok by me no matter what any one post.
I mean every one is entitled to an opinion. I mean negative or posative its
ok. I know there is lot a tension here ever since castle World died.

Hmm...I'd say it's more on the dormant side, at least until lego
releases some new castle themes.

You don't need new castle themes, you need to build.

Castle is now in the same position as space has been for years. The only
current Castle type theme is a licensed theme but at least it is providing
parts. I think the reason CW seems to be "on the dormant side" has more to
do with it being cast in the shadows of the Moonbase Project during the
vacation season.

Gotta run to a meeting, go forth and build.

Jude