 Castle / 14235
14234  |  14236
Subject:
And so the battle begins...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Sat, 7 Sep 2002 03:55:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

First of all, I'd like to thank all of you who posted your predictions and
hunches about my story.  Think of this post as a little reward for responding
so well.  However, don't let this post stop you, either, if you haven't posted,
or have thought of something else to add.  I am always open to hearing what
people think is going to happen next.

As for negative influences, worry not for the integrity of my story.  The
Chronicles of Ikros was written two years ago, and has not deviated from
itself, aside from a few additions here or there.  But those additions were
made when the story was young, and the ending adapted if needed (only once).
Believe me, I'm not about to go and change the ending now.

As for all of your predictions, I was surprised.  Some of you hit the nail
right smack dab on the head.  Other's, well, you better get a band aid cause
you hit your thumbs pretty hard with that hammer. :)  WHO was right?  Bah!
That's for me to know and you to find out.

Ok, so I've talked and talked all about that.  What is this 'reward' of which I
speak?  Why, another chapter, of course!  That is, of course, if you're at all
interested in reading another chapter.

Don't get too comfy with all these chapter releases all in a row, though.  I'm
not releasing the four last chapters until I have all four done.  Chapter 36,
however, I'm not sure what I'm going to do with it yet.  In any case...

I'm proud to release to you:

The Chronicles of Ikros

Chapter 35 - The Battle of the Gastiel

Enjoy, and as always PLMKWYT!