 Castle / 14201
Re: Stephen Wroble Castles page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 5 Sep 2002 16:54:31 GMT

Hi all,

Stephen is unable to post to Lugnet, so I'm forwarding the e-mail he sent
me.  I tried installing the Flash plugin as he suggested and now it works
fine.  This turned from being a headache-inducing site to being a great site!

----
Stephen's e-mail to me:

Sorry to hear that you and Frank have been having problems with my site.
This is the first time I've heard of any problems like that.

I tested the site on both Mac and IBM, both Explorer and Netscape and even
some less common browsers like Opera. In all cases the critical factor was
the Flash plug-in. As long as the right plug-in was propoerly installed in
the browser, the site worked in all my tests.

The first page of the site is straight html and requires no plug in. At the
bottom of that page is a link to the Macromedia site where you can download
a (free) current version of the plug in.

Please let me know if that solves the problem.

If anyone else is having problems with my site, please let me know.

Stephen Wroble
swroble@worldnet.att.net

http://swroble.home.att.net/Castles.html