 Castle / 14224
14223  |  14225
Subject:
Castle MOC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 6 Sep 2002 21:05:12 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Howdy my fellow LUGnuts!
I have posted a few first shots of my Quest:  Gareth Seeks To Become A
Dragon Rider.

Gareth it an acomplished warrior who has come to Mount Draco to brave the
dangers of the Dragons.  His companions are Torquil the Sorcerer, Falcon the
hunter, the Dwarf smithy Kain, a young boy named Rand and Hagrid the
Giantman.  They aided him through the many perils coming to Mount Draco, but
Gareth must complete the final task and enchantment himself from the top of
the tower.  If he fails, the Dragon will devour him.  And likely his
companions too.

The shot here shows Torquil completing the incantation that will raise
Gareth to the top.  Gareth may only bring a gift of gold and a sacred weapon
as he meets the Dragon.  If Torquil fails, then the two watchers will slay
them all.  If he succeeds, then all that will protect Torquil from the wrath
of the decending Dragon Fire is the placement of four precious gem stones at
the quadrants of the platform.  Then Gareth must complete the incantations
at the top to tame his Dragon to his touch.

Here we can see Falcon and Kain racing to decend the rope to the relative
shelter of the caverns below.

Hagrid stands watch at the entrance to the caverns below, as sure to deter
to goblins as even a Dragon would.  If the questions from the curious boy
Rand do not distract him too much...

Enjoy a snippit of my world!
-Aaron-