 Castle / 14292
Re: Black Falcon Castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:45:02 GMT

"Daniel Mcneally" <Levolk@aol.com> wrote in message
news:H28snK.HpF@lugnet.com...

I just got around to seeing this and it is very nice. Are the hoardings
removeable or are they permanant? Well done on keeping it from getting • boxy.
Good Luck

Dan McNeally

Thanks Dan (and Eric, George and Magnus)

I've only just realised anyone had commented on it

The hoarding is as permanent as anything is made of Lego ;) but it was built
as part of the whole castle and not designed to be removed.

Magnus.. I may well build a surrounding wall for it, the only problem is it
fits nicely on my shelf as is and a surrounding wall just won't fit.
I may well make a folding out hinged wall so I can use it separately as
well. I haven't built anything to fit the 80's standard wall connections for
a while and used to build everything to fit in with that. I'm currently
building a gateway using some train platforms to give a raised roadway
through the gate, but its looking huge (correct in minifig scale - but too
big for Legoland scale which says a minifig can live happily in a 8 foot
square house with no furniture but 1 chair and a table with a flower taking
up 50% if it :) )
anyway I digress ....

--
James Stacey
---------
#925 - I'm a citizen of Legoland travelling Incommunicado