 CAD / MLCad / *2268 (-100)
  Re: LSynth 3.0 setup tutorial updated

(...) Thanks for a great documentation job! Just a quick question. I've had a look at the lsynth.mpd file that comes with the new installer and the one that's in the tutorial and except for a few differences in spacing and capitals I don't see any (...) (15 years ago, 13-Jun-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: List of keyboard shortcuts

(...) Scratch that. It's in the help file. (15 years ago, 25-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  List of keyboard shortcuts

Does anyone have a list of keyboard shortcuts for MLCAD they could upload? Thanks! -Mike (15 years ago, 24-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  LSynth 3.0 setup tutorial updated

Hi folks, I have updated the LSynth 3.0 setup tutorial at: (URL) also moved it from the betatest section to its permanent location. Furthermore I added more examples to: (URL) revised the troubleshooting page: (URL) In the updated tutorial you will (...) (15 years ago, 20-May-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) Ok, that helps out a lot, things are getting better organized now, but I haven't noticed any reference to sub-groups like the "Other Parts" group, I'd like to be able to sub-group parts as well, for example. Bricks Bricks 1 x 1 Bricks 1 x 2 (...) (15 years ago, 8-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) Here's a link to my MLCad.grp file: (URL) been meaning to share this for a while. It's much more finely granulated than the default MLCad groups. I even asked Michel if he could make it the default but alas nothing came of it. -Orion (15 years ago, 6-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) Thanks for the info guys, I've only been building for about a week now and haven't set down and gone through all the tutorials yet. I've been having too much fun just building. I noticed in the thread link that Ducky had altered the names of (...) (15 years ago, 6-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) (URL) (15 years ago, 5-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) Sure. Right click on the treeview, and go to Parts Tree -> Tree Configuration. This opens a dialog box with all the treeview entries. Now just type in the name of the category, and the rule that matches it (to make a minifig category, enter (...) (15 years ago, 5-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Adding to Catagory Group

Is it possible to alter the catagory groups in MLCad? I'd like to be able to add groups/sub-groups to the list, for example a group that has all the minifig parts. (15 years ago, 5-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCad.ini 2009-01 Update Now Available

Hi folks, I just updated the MLCad.ini file accordingly to the latest LDraw.org parts update 2009-01. The .ini file defines (among other thigns) the parts available in MLCad's minifigure generator. Download the file from my website: (URL) w. (15 years ago, 4-May-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.cad)

  Peeron_to_MLCad

Hi All I have developed a program called Peeron_to_MLCad. It's useful to simplify the initial phase of implementation of existing Lego sets. With Peeron_to_MLCad is possible to reduce drastically the time needed to select the parts and find the (...) (15 years ago, 4-May-09, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track

(...) Yeah, about that... I guess Willy and I were both thinking at some point that maybe bands and hoses aren't really so different that they require two distinct paths through the lsynth code. So we did a quick and dirty experiment with the (...) (15 years ago, 17-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track

(...) Hi Willy, Thanks for the explanation. I've never touched the STRING_BAND synthesis, so we'll have to let Don speak to this. Kevin (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track  [DAT]

(...) Upps! Looks like there is a gap in communication. Don started writing code which would allow using "bendable" and "band" constraints together. A first result can be seen in STRING_HOSE + STRING_BAND at: (URL) SYNTH BEGIN STRING_BAND 19 0 SYNTH (...) (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track

(...) Hi Willy, "Spouse" bendables with treads? I'm not even married! LOL! I do not recognize the topic you are asking about. Kevin (15 years ago, 15-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track

(...) Hi Kevin, correct. It's easier to work this out in our mothertongue. If there are problems we get back to you. Just wondering: Is there progress in "spouse" bendables with treads? w. (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track

(...) Hi Willy, Could you please translate this for me? I suspect that you are saying, yes, we can resolve this by personal email? Thanks, Kevin (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: bendable track

(...) Ciao Christian, se mi mandi una mail personale e spieghi piú in dettaglio cosa ti serve forse ti posso aiutare. w. (15 years ago, 14-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  bendable track

Hello, is it possible to draw a bendable track with the new track and sprocket with lsynt (the one from the bulldozer)? thank you Cristian ___...___ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 4004 (20090413) ___...___ (...) (15 years ago, 13-Apr-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) I'll do, but I think that SR3CAD is good to play with lego models... for building them I'm faster with MLCAD... I'm using Mlcad since 2005 by the way the author of sr3dcad is a member of ItLUG and I have the chance to meet him at every of our (...) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) wow thank you I'll give it a try soon! thank you Cristian ___...___ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of virus signature database 3978 (20090331) ___...___ The message was checked by ESET Smart Security. (URL) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

"Travis Cobbs" <tcobbs@REMOVEgmail.com> ha scritto nel messaggio news:KHC7AF.n5s@lugnet.com... (...) hey, it really works.... and it was so easy too!!! probably I have done some mistake in the Mike's suggestion!! thank you very much! Cristian (...) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) They should be fine if you use LDView to do the POV export, and make sure "Fix mirrored stud logos" is checked in the export options, and don't use LGEO parts. (Granted, that last requirement is annoying, but hopefully I'll get it fixed at (...) (15 years ago, 31-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) SNIP (...) That is also the way I explained it. But we have to mention that with this technic the Logo on the studs are not correct on the mirrored part! cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) Just today there is a new version of SR3DBuilder out. This version now works also on my old system. So give it a try again please. cu mikeheide (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building  [DAT]

(...) You are right, my fault. It should be for the second line: The next line is then 1 16 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 modelhalf.dat Sorry for any trouble made by this. cu mikeheide (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building  [DAT]

(...) Oh, I made a mistake. It should be for the second line for rotation about Y: The next line is then 1 16 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 modelhalf.dat You have to make sure that the origin of your modelhalf.dat will be at the "mirror surface". Here an (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) Yes, we did. (URL) to the resulting programs lmirror and mirwiz here. (URL) believe both programs use a special mirror.ini file to avoid the nasty complications of just using a negative mirror matrix. By the way, has anyone ever done any (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building  [DAT]

(...) If you put a minus sign in front of one of the ones in an identity matrix, and leave everything else alone, it will mirror about the corresponding axis. For example, this one uses your original geometry, and mirrors the black part around the X (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building  [DAT]

(...) hello Mike, I think that this method only rotates the model... was if I have somthing like that: 0 Untitled 0 Name: test.ldr 0 Author: MLCad 0 Unofficial Model 0 COLOR 71 Stone_Gray 0 163 162 164 255 163 162 164 255 0 COLOR 72 Dark_Stone_Gray (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) hello Orion I know that software but I prefer to use mlcad.. srcad is too resource hungry and don't work very good on my pc and it draw a mirror of the model while you build it, I have already built the left part... and need to mirror it it's (...) (15 years ago, 30-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building  [DAT]

  Re: Mirror Building

(...) SR 3D Builder already does this. (URL) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Mirror Building  [DAT]

(...) Why using a special program? First build the half of your model. This model is then referenced by the main file with a line like 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 1 modelhalf.dat The next line is then 1 16 0 0 0 1 0 0 0 -1 0 0 0 1 modelhalf.dat Got (...) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Mirror Building

hello guys, I want to know if someone has ever thinked about doing a program to mirror a model! in other words, when you build a symmetrix model, you build only one side and then mirror it to the other side thank you Cristian ___...___ Information (...) (15 years ago, 29-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Unofficial MLCad.ini

(...) Oumph - cache refresh problem: there is an even more recent version (2008-12-25) here: (URL) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Unofficial MLCad.ini

LDraw author J.C. Tchang has created an updated MLCad.ini, including minifig unofficial parts as of 2008-03-21 It is available here: (URL) (15 years ago, 20-Mar-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCad and LSynth

I'm trying to learn how to use LSynth and I've run into a couple of 'problems' that appear to be MLCad related (please correct me if I'm wrong). TO begin with, when I add an LSynth command in MLCad I automatically get a full set of lines including (...) (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) Hi Domenico, There is no way to do this in MLCad. Kevin (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) Thanks Michael for your useful tip. Now what I'm looking for is a way to "lock" this imported model, for "lock" I mean unselectable: I want to see it but I don't want to select it accidentally. Domenico (15 years ago, 26-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: How to have geometry locked

(...) If you are working with MLCad this is simple. Just go to 'Multipart'->'New Model' and then scroll in the parts tree to 'Document' then you can put your imported model as a subpart into your new part. Make sure that you put it at the location (...) (15 years ago, 25-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  How to have geometry locked

Hello, I would like to import geometry in MLCAD and using it as reference then it should be locked and unselectable. Importing an external DAT file, it has read as several triangles and also if I gruop them in a single element is very heavy to work: (...) (15 years ago, 24-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Oh, wow. I had no idea that was possible... Thanks Philo! (15 years ago, 22-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) You may see condlines in MLCad this way: Select everything, then refresh screen (Ctrl-R). Condlines will be displayed and can then be selected. For more complex cases this method can be helpful: (URL) (15 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) You can see all condlines in MLCad: Select everything, then refresh screen, or scroll the view you want to work on. All condlines will be displayed. For complex cases, this method can help too: (URL) (15 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) I'd love to have an option that shows all conditional lines like the one in ldview, would greatly ease (my) hunts for excess conditional lines! (15 years ago, 21-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Actually you can search for parts, just hit Ctrl-F to pop up the search dialog. Note that if the search string has spaces, it must be encased in "quotes", otherwise MLCad will complain. To get the next match, hit Ctrl-Shift-F (the context menu (...) (15 years ago, 20-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) At this point, I think the answer to this is unknown. Hopefully, yes there will be a next version, and there has been at least some effort put into it. However, at this point, I'd say that there are no guarantees. I have more info, but it's (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) I've a few more but also a question: is there actually going to be a next version? It's been over three years since the current version was released... Fix the scrollbar bug. In large models it takes a number of times moving the scrollbar to (...) (15 years ago, 19-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Defining edge colors

As it's known, when you define a color in MLCad, say 71 into Stone and 72 into Dark-Stone, or whatever color you make, the edge color is always black. I was, though, just fiddling with the color definition system of MLCad and managed to make (...) (15 years ago, 9-Feb-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad

Hi folks, I have written a new tutorial that will teach you how to set up a simple LDraw system with the MLCad editor and the new LDraw Parts Library. (URL) writing it I had in mind newbies with little or no experience with LDraw and hopefully the (...) (15 years ago, 15-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad) !

  Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad

(...) Hi Philo, Nice list. Here is something else. * Mode that does not allow meta-commands that violate the restriction for official ldraw parts (those hidden ROTATION meta-commands just after the header, step, rotstep, buff exchg....) Happy New (...) (15 years ago, 5-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  My 2009 wish list for MLCad

I have prepared a list of new features/improvements I'd like to see in MLCad. Most of these features will be useful mainly to part authors... The list is long, but I would be so happy even if only a few were implemented! Philo File operations Insert (...) (15 years ago, 4-Jan-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: New Ldraw parts authors tool: Intersector

(...) I thought more about that. Maybe the most effective way would be to keep these tools outside MLCad, but bring support with two new MLCad possibilities: - Save a selection - Insert a file. This way, you could visually select elements to process (...) (16 years ago, 6-Jul-08, to lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Release of Color Manager

I am proud to introduce Color Manager for MLCAD and Ldraw. (URL) The main feature of Color Manager is to filter your parts list to only those pieces that are available (from Bricklink) in the color that you choose. This allows the user to build (...) (16 years ago, 5-May-08, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX) !!

  How can I fix this bugged fractal landscape MLCAD generated?

I generated a scene of a small amount of fractal landscape in MLCAD, however, there is a problem with some illegally generated bricks which have been placed to intersect other bricks, of course that's impossible to do with real LEGO. Is there a (...) (16 years ago, 20-Dec-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Bug when copying a group  [DAT]

hi all, today I played around with the group feature and found out that MLCad "ungroups" a Group when you try to copy'n'paste a Group withing the file. furthermore the order in the .ldr looks kind of weird though it is sorted fine in the parts list (...) (17 years ago, 8-Oct-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD <> LDD 2.0

Hi all, I can't run LDD2.0 on my PC (Win 98 SE - P3 667MHz) and not yet thinking of getting me a new one. So the question is as follow: Are there any plans to have the possibility to import LDD2.0 files into MLCAD and visa versa, using the (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Complete Install on Windows Vista

(...) Could you tell us which version of POV-Ray worked under VISTA? The next ALL IN ONE INSTALLER may end up having to be "2 flavors" one just for VISTA and one for "Pre-VISTA" from the feedback I have been slowly getting back at the LDraw Help (...) (17 years ago, 21-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Complete Install on Windows Vista

I just finished installing "advanced" ldraw 2006q3 on Vista. I had to download the latest version of POV Ray in order to make L3PAO work. The older POV Ray's included in the complete install seemed to be incompatible with Vista. (17 years ago, 14-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Custom MLCAD Parts tree

(...) Yes, but I did it all within MLCad, by pulling down the Settings menu and selecting Parts Tree then Tree Configuration. I got Brick, Plate, Baseplate, Electric, NXT, Hinge, Minifig, Slope, Technic, Tile, Wedge, Windscreen, Wing, and Duplo (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Custom MLCAD Parts tree

Have you customized how your MLCAD parts are organized? I couldn't find anyone else's custom MLCad.grp file, so I spent a bit of time on it tonight. Please feel free to adjust this and repost it. (URL) this to your MLCad folder and start the program (...) (17 years ago, 7-Jun-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.build)

  Re: Should MLCad be able to run on Windows Vista?

(...) It runs fine. (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Should MLCad be able to run on Windows Vista?

(...) I am running MLCad and LDView on Vista without any issues. I haven't tried any others, but I hope this helps. -Duane (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Should MLCad be able to run on Windows Vista?

Subject speaks for it's self. I got a question from a Dutch Lowlug member regarding running MLCad (and other LDraw related software) on Windows Vista. Does anyone have experience in doing so? Thanks. Jaco (17 years ago, 20-Apr-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file

(...) many thx for the feedback. I've updated the page accordingly. please have another look: (URL) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file

(...) Ah, I see Travis already pointed this out. Jim (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file

Hi! I'd like to clarify something about this paragraph: (...) Although Bricksmith recognizes the Unofficial folder, it does not automatically download missing parts. It does work nicely with parts downloaded by LDView, but my impression is that this (...) (17 years ago, 19-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file

(...) The top two screenshots are broken links right now. I don't use the minifig generator or LSynth, but I have some comments on the scan order section (most of which are about spelling/grammar/formatting): * At the very beginning, I'd change it (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file

Hi folks, as promised in this post: (URL) wrote a short tutorial about the MLCad.ini file. The file tells the Minifig Generator in MLCad as well as Bricksmith - the counterpart LDraw editor in the MAC world - which parts are available. In addition, (...) (17 years ago, 18-Mar-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts Updates

(...) a tutorial on this will come out in a few days. w. (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Parts Updates

(...) I really should have sent my above reply to this group (lugnet.cad.mlcad) instead of lugnet.cad like I did. For those of you who read this group but not lugnet.cad, I'm copying the reply, since this is generally useful to any MLCad user who (...) (17 years ago, 15-Mar-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad 54087 or 56145

Hi all, (...) I checked the size with a 44292 wheel. It's exactly the same. I also checked on Peeron site, the two parts seem to be the same. (URL) Klein A Mindstorms fan. (17 years ago, 9-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: hands into arms..."newbie"

(...) There's a "minifig builder" in MLCad that does it for you. Go to Extras-->Generators-->Minifig :-) (17 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: hands into arms..."newbie"

(...) Use the minifig generator Extras->Generators->Minifigs Putting those parts together by hand is all but impossible. Tim (17 years ago, 2-Feb-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  hands into arms..."newbie"

could someone please point me in the right direction, very new user of mlcad. i can build scenes fine so far, but cannot put arms into torsos, nor hands into arms as of now. banging head in baltimore. (17 years ago, 30-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad

(...) Unfortunately, 54087 has not yet be modelled, you have to use 44292 as a mockup (in early MDP days the parts kit we got 44292 instead of 54087...). The only funtionnal difference between those wheels is that 54087 includes ribs to engage the (...) (17 years ago, 5-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics.nxt)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad

In article <JBCLwC.1Eq@lugnet.com>, Philippe Hurbain <philohome@free.fr> writes (...) Hi Philo My thanks to you and everyone who has contributed to these parts. Just one query though, I cannot find an LDraw part for the wheel used by the NXT. Is (...) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: NXT parts for MLcad

(...) Sure, here: (URL) are also some parts belonging to the NXT kit that are not yet official, get them on parts tracker: (URL) (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  NXT parts for MLcad

I want to use parts from Mindstorms NXT in MLcad? Does anyone know where I can find that? /Magnus (17 years ago, 4-Jan-07, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Mozaic generator

Hi all, Anyone experience with the MLCAD build-in mozaic generator? Are there any restictions on the picture to convert, and what are the possibilities? I remarked on my first try that the picture on the imageview wasn't much like the original! Any (...) (17 years ago, 24-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Import Mlcad-file to another cadprogram

(...) Does ProE accept .DXF files? There is a utility called DAT2DXF. Browse around on the LDraw.org website and you should find it. -Duane (17 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Import Mlcad-file to another cadprogram

I want to import my MLcad-file into another CAD-program, "Proengineer". Do anyone know if it is possible and how to do? /Magnus (17 years ago, 19-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Missing primitives after part update.

(...) Is there a "scan parts" command somewhere in the mlcad file menu? Maybe that'll fix it. Otherwise, you might get a better answer for this in the mlcad newsgroup, so I'm sending you there. (18 years ago, 14-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts.primitives, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  dat file for wedge piece 50955 and 50956

Hello dear fellows! For the instructions of a new model I would need .dat files for the newer wedge pieces: (URL) 50955 ((URL)) and (URL) 50956 ((URL)) Unfortunately it has not been made yet. However there exist the wedge pieces for: (URL) 42060 (...) (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: MLCAD Partslist errors

(...) I also have another solution, which may be of use. See (URL) this message>. Martin (18 years ago, 10-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: MLCAD Partslist errors

(...) Hi Ludo, That is a known problem, see (URL) will also find that every sub-model is always counted, even if it is not included in the main model at all - MLcad currently just reports every part in the file itself. Until MLcad is fixed, you can (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  MLCAD Partslist errors

Hi, I recently build me a new freightcar,and build it also into MLCAD. See : (URL) The MPD file can you find in this folder: (URL) Because of identical repeating parts as the left/right side and the boogies, created i those parts as separate parts (...) (18 years ago, 9-Dec-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  My first atempt on MLCad...

Hello, during the last month I spent some time working with MLCad. After I had read "Virtual LEGO" it was quite easy to use. So here is my first result: (2 URLs) And here is the deep link to the (URL) as pdf-file. This is the (URL) complete folder> (...) (18 years ago, 6-Dec-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, lugnet.cad.mlcad, FTX)

  Re: Flexible hose generator enhancement

(...) Thank you very much Dean ! (18 years ago, 21-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Flexible hose generator enhancement

(...) I just select the previous one, CTRL+D and adjust from there (moving it down the list if necessary) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Flexible hose generator enhancement

It could be a good idea to keep in memory the last points coordonates inputed in the hose generator. I said that because I use it a lot and I must adjust my hose many times to find the good way and each time I must rewite all coordonates even if I (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature question

(...) The way I handle this is to manually drag all the parts to the 'favorites folder' Then I copy the file to all the computers I use. This works well to limit the number of parts I have to search through. I give this file for the common sets to (...) (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Feature suggestion - auto-add optional line

"William Howard" <william@howard-fami...rld.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:J457E5.71w@lugnet.com... (...) This should not be to hard, I'll keep it in mind for the next version. Michael (18 years ago, 18-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Feature suggestion - auto-add optional line

If I have two triangles selected A-B-C and B-C-D adding a conditional/optional line primitive should pre-populate the dialog boxes with B-C-A-D (18 years ago, 17-Aug-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 3 problems - help appreciated!

(...) Willy, thanks so much for your prompt response, you've just saved me throwing my PC through the window! :-)) (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: 3 problems - help appreciated!

(...) * open lg_3185.inc in povray (it can be found in your lgeo folder) * go to line 255 (yes, line 255, the second entry) where you read: "#declare lg_3185 =" * substitute: "#declare lg_3185 =" with "#declare lg_3185_clear =" (without quotation (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  3 problems - help appreciated!

Problem 1. I keep having a problem with Povray stopping. It has a yellow line on the code "lg_3185_clear". Any ideas? I am using MLCad, Lpub, and now L3Paddon. Problem 2. My minifigs don't seem very round (eg heads have hard angles rather than (...) (18 years ago, 16-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Seeking Lugnet community help for a freeware computer game

(...) Thanks Willy - your INI file will make my game a LOT easier to build. :-) (...) Yes, I'll have to upload a pic of the model vs the original in a week or 2, when it's done. Gabriel (18 years ago, 15-Jul-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact