 CAD / MLCad / 2171
Re: 3 problems - help appreciated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 07:59:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Gabriel McGrath wrote:

Problem 1.

I keep having a problem with Povray stopping.
It has a yellow line on the code "lg_3185_clear".

Any ideas?

* open lg_3185.inc in povray (it can be found in your lgeo folder)
* go to line 255 (yes, line 255, the second entry) where you read: "#declare
lg_3185 ="
* substitute: "#declare lg_3185 =" with "#declare lg_3185_clear =" (without
quotation marks)
* save the file. that' all.

I am using MLCad, Lpub, and now L3Paddon.

Problem 2.

My minifigs don't seem very round (eg heads have hard angles rather than
smooth round shape) despite installing lgeo library.

I have added the LGEO command to Povray's "Render/EditSettings/Command
line" over and over,
but it forgets it every time, and often says it can't find "lpub.ini"

Lgeo hasn't been updated since 1999. therefore you won't find any smooth lgeo
counterparts for the heads added in the meantime. try the mesh-enhancer instead:

http://members.aol.com/elferwette/LDraw/

w.