 CAD / MLCad / 2170
2169  |  2171
Subject:
3 problems - help appreciated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 06:49:35 GMT

Problem 1.

I keep having a problem with Povray stopping.
It has a yellow line on the code "lg_3185_clear".

Any ideas?

I am using MLCad, Lpub, and now L3Paddon.

Problem 2.

My minifigs don't seem very round (eg heads have hard angles rather than
smooth round shape) despite installing lgeo library.

I have added the LGEO command to Povray's "Render/EditSettings/Command
line" over and over,
but it forgets it every time, and often says it can't find "lpub.ini"

Problem 3.

Meanwhile, if I watch the directory where lpub puts it's "ini" file,
it appears for a second, then disappears straight after rendering.

Thanks for any help, I've googled this problems extensively without success.

--

NB: swap "spam" for "lugnet" in my email address.  :-)