 CAD / MLCad / 2195
Re: NXT parts for MLcad 54087 or 56145
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad, lugnet.robotics.nxt
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2007 21:19:18 GMT

Hi all,

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007 10:52:28 GMT, "Philippe Hurbain" <philohome@free.fr> wrote:

Unfortunately, 54087 has not yet be modelled, you have to use 44292 as a mockup
(in early MDP days the parts kit we got 44292 instead of 54087...).

The only funtionnal difference between those wheels is that 54087 includes ribs
to engage the new treads http://www.bricklink.com/catalogItem.asp?P=bb218
(included in this set: http://peeron.com/inv/sets/9648-1)

I will have a look on this part. Strange thing, in my NXT sets, the wheel has the number 56145.
I checked the size with a 44292 wheel. It's exactly the same.
I also checked on Peeron site, the two parts seem to be the same.

http://peeron.com/inv/parts/56145
http://peeron.com/inv/parts/54087

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.