 CAD / MLCad / 2222
Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 14:06:11 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
   I have prepared a list of new features/improvements I’d like to see in MLCad. Most of these features will be useful mainly to part authors... The list is long, but I would be so happy even if only a few were implemented!

Philo

I’d love to have an option that shows all conditional lines like the one in ldview, would greatly ease (my) hunts for excess conditional lines!