 CAD / MLCad / 2220
Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 22:23:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
   I’ve a few more but also a question: is there actually going to be a next version? It’s been over three years since the current version was released...

At this point, I think the answer to this is unknown. Hopefully, yes there will be a next version, and there has been at least some effort put into it. However, at this point, I’d say that there are no guarantees. I have more info, but it’s private right now, so I can’t talk about it. Once there’s anything to announce (assuming that happens), I’m sure Michael will do so.

--Travis