 CAD / MLCad / 2223
Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2009 22:18:10 GMT

I'd love to have an option that shows all conditional lines like the one in
ldview, would greatly ease (my) hunts for excess conditional lines!

You can see all condlines in MLCad: Select everything, then refresh screen, or
scroll the view you want to work on. All condlines will be displayed.

For complex cases, this method can help too:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/?n=15935

Philo