 CAD / MLCad / 2219
Re: My 2009 wish list for MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 19 Feb 2009 00:50:21 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
   I have prepared a list of new features/improvements I’d like to see in MLCad.

Philo

I’ve a few more but also a question: is there actually going to be a next version? It’s been over three years since the current version was released...
  • Fix the scrollbar bug. In large models it takes a number of times moving the scrollbar to the end to reach the end of the model.
  • A little bug: when you select ‘Activate model’ the dialog pops up on the left edge of the screen rather than the left end side of the MLCad window. I have my taskbar on the left instead of the bottom of the screen and the OK button of this dialog always pops under the taskbar.
  • Show step count in the text pane. This would make it easy to locate a part from looking at the instructions.
  • A search option for parts, or a filter at the top of the parts list. A more consistent naming convention for parts would also make life easier but that’s outside the scope of MLCad...
Thanks,

Ronald