 CAD / 15957
15956  |  15958
Subject:
New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 12:48:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi folks,

I have written a new tutorial that will teach you how to set up a simple LDraw
system with the MLCad editor and the new LDraw Parts Library.

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/setup-en.html

While writing it I had in mind newbies with little or no experience with LDraw
and hopefully the course further lowers the entrance bar to digital building
with the LDraw System of Tools. I'm going to translating it into German and
Italian and would appreciate some feedback before start working.

You may also comment on the MLCad main page which has been restructured to
better fit the purpose:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad-en.html

Bye, w.