 CAD / 15958
15957  |  15959
Subject:
8862, What's Wrong With This Picture?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Jan 2009 21:03:03 GMT

I’ve been building an Ldraw model of the venerable 8862 Backhoe Loader both for fun and to enhance my page in Technicopedia. I’ve been doing some test renders and have posted what I have so far. Take a look and tell me what’s wrong with this picture:

The problem is obvious. There is no Ldraw part file for the 14x8 excavator bucket (part 2814).It is a travesty that this classic Technic part is not available. If only there were some type of kind Frenchman, someone who has a special skill for creating such parts, who could help with this kind of predicament. But I guess I am just dreaming.....

Eric