Re: New setup tutorial for LDraw and MLCad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2009 11:11:53 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
I have written a new tutorial that will teach you how to set up a simple
LDraw system with the MLCad editor and the new LDraw Parts Library.
http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/setup-en.html

Hmm. Where have I seen this before ;-) (in Dutch).
Just kidding: it looks great. I was unaware that this was not available in
English.

Jaco