 CAD / MLCad / 2177
Re: Flexible hose generator enhancement
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 22:23:12 GMT

jerome wrote:
It could be a good idea to keep in memory the last points coordonates inputed in
the hose generator.
I said that because I use it a lot and I must adjust my hose many times to find
the good way and each time I must rewite all coordonates even if I want to
change only one number.
Is it possible to implement my suggestion in a new MLCAD feature ?

I just select the previous one, CTRL+D and adjust from there (moving it
down the list if necessary)

--
Dean Earley, Dee (dean@earlsoft.co.uk)

irc:    irc://irc.blitzed.org/