 CAD / MLCad / 2197
Re: Parts Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:10:25 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Robert M. Rodinsky wrote:
How can I get MLcad to check the unofficial folder?

Create a file named MLCad.ini in the directory where you installed MLCad.  Put
the following text in this file:

;----Start here----
[SCAN_ORDER]
1 = SHOW <LDRAWDIR>Parts
2 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>P
3 = SHOW <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\Parts
4 = HIDE <LDRAWDIR>Unofficial\P
;-----End here-----

That should be all you need to do.

I really should have sent my above reply to this group (lugnet.cad.mlcad)
instead of lugnet.cad like I did.  For those of you who read this group but not
lugnet.cad, I'm copying the reply, since this is generally useful to any MLCad
user who also uses LDView.

--Travis

a tutorial on this will come out in a few days.

w.