 CAD / 14438
14437  |  14439
Subject:
Parts Updates
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 01:14:17 GMT

Hello

Although I am anxiously awaiting the next parts update, i am not complaining. I
understand that a lot of work is taking place behind the scenes.

However, would it be possible to extrapolate an aproximate release date based on
the amuont of work done so far versus the work yet to be done?

Also LDview searches for unofficial files not found in the parts folder and
stores them in an "unofficial" folder (really handy feature to have).

How can I get MLcad to check the unofficial folder?

When we get a parts update, will it be possible to compare the parts and
unofficial folder and delete duplicates from from the unofficial folder?Perhaps
there is already a utility out there that can compare folders?