 CAD / 14437
14436  |  14438
Subject:
LSynth and minifig chain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 04:15:04 GMT

Hello,
I've seen some mentions about LSynth support for generating minifig chains, but
I can't seem to find the right version.  Version 2.0, which is available from
Kevin Clague's website, doesn't seem to support minifig chain meta command,
which I saw referenced in this post from 2005:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=2046.
Has a version been released which does support the generation of minifig chains?

Thanks!

-Joel