 CAD / 14442
Re: LSynth and minifig chain
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2007 18:32:15 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Joel Hoornbeek wrote:
Hello,
I've seen some mentions about LSynth support for generating minifig chains, but
I can't seem to find the right version.  Version 2.0, which is available from
Kevin Clague's website, doesn't seem to support minifig chain meta command,
which I saw referenced in this post from 2005:
http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=2046.
Has a version been released which does support the generation of minifig chains?

Thanks!

-Joel

no, 3.0 is currently betatested. yes, it will support the generation of minifig
chains. the easiness of the overall handling in MLCad (with a spot on the
minifig chain) is currently in the hands of the PT admins.

w.

Thanks for the information.  Is Kevin still the one doing development of LSynth,
and do you know if he is accepting additional beta testers?  If not, I'll just
build my chains by hand for now.

-Joel