 CAD / MLCad / 2207
Re: Custom MLCAD Parts tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:22:43 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Have you customized how your MLCAD parts are organized?

Yes, but I did it all within MLCad, by pulling down the Settings menu and
selecting Parts Tree then Tree Configuration.

I got Brick, Plate, Baseplate, Electric, NXT, Hinge, Minifig, Slope, Technic,
Tile, Wedge, Windscreen, Wing, and Duplo pulled out in their own categories,
using just those keywords to pull them out.

Now, what I'd like to see is a way to set up multiple Favorites lists, where you
don't need to have any keywords at all.