 CAD / MLCad / 2260
Re: Adding to Catagory Group
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 5 May 2009 13:01:18 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Wes Brown wrote:
Is it possible to alter the catagory groups in MLCad?  I'd like to be
able to add groups/sub-groups to the list, for example a group that
has all the minifig parts.

Sure. Right click on the treeview, and go to Parts Tree -> Tree Configuration.
This opens a dialog box with all the treeview entries. Now just type in the name
of the category, and the rule that matches it (to make a minifig category, enter
"Minifig" as description and "<Minifig" as rule). Then click once at the empty
space in the listbox containing the category entries, this will insert your new
category and clear the entries (so you can make new). You can also move category
entries up and down. Clicking OK will save the new tree configuration. I don't
know whether you can add categories within categories, although it would sure be
useful!