 CAD / 15214
15213  |  15215
Subject:
Release of Color Manager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 5 May 2008 03:08:01 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

I am proud to introduce Color Manager for MLCAD and Ldraw.

The main feature of Color Manager is to filter your parts list to only those pieces that are available (from Bricklink) in the color that you choose.

This allows the user to build models in rare colors and have some confidence that the pieces to build the model will actually be available for sale.

It was also the goal of the program to change the order of colors in MLCAD’s color palette and fill the color palette only with actual colors. However, the order of colors is tied to the color code that is output in the ldr files. It is hoped that the author of MLCAD will incorporate my code into his program, so these features will be built in.

For more information please visit: http://www.ScottWardlaw.com/ColorManager

Be sure to read the README.doc: http://www.scottwardlaw.com/colormanager/readme.doc

Virtual Parts (all available Ldraw parts)

Only parts that are available in Orange

I would really appreciate any feedback. The source code is also available if you want to develope it further.

Thank you, Scott