 CAD / 15222
Re: Release of Color Manager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 15:44:09 GMT

   Actually, having just played some more, I don’t understand how All Real works. When using any particular colour it only show part available, but when using All Real all parts are shown (as you would expect, they are all avaialbe in one colour or another) How do you use it to limit your parts for each colour?

Tim

I think when / if these features are incorporated into MLCAD, this will work the way that you expect it to. It does not limit / filter your parts for each color.

What All Real actually does is combine all of the color.lst files into one parts.lst file (and remove duplicates.) So, All Real would be a list of all of the parts that are available in different colors from Bricklink (and ldraw part files exist for them.)

This is probably a feature that I should have left out of the release version.

Scott