 CAD / 15219
Re: Release of Color Manager
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 6 May 2008 10:45:05 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Tim David wrote:
   I’ve had a quick play and have a few thoughts 1: its a great idea 2: it seems to work with a couple of provisos. 2a: the dropdown colour choice box doesn’t seem to scroll using the mouse but does using the cursor keys 2b: I get missing parts files, is this likely to be inadequacies in my Ldraw install or are they part numbers from B-Link that either haven’t been CADed or don’t match the LDraw number scheme? 3: I’m not quite certain what the Original Sort, Popular Sort and Alpha Sort options actually mean. 4: An option to write/rename your original parts.lst file back within the app (reset to default button) would be good. 5: An option to force B-Link colour updates might be useful

I have to say I really like the All Real option.

All in all a really useful app

Tim

Actually, having just played some more, I don’t understand how All Real works. When using any particular colour it only show part available, but when using All Real all parts are shown (as you would expect, they are all avaialbe in one colour or another) How do you use it to limit your parts for each colour?

Tim