 CAD / MLCad / 2245
Re: Mirror Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 00:56:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Heidemann wrote:
Notice how I just changed the 1 to -1 for the second use of BlackPart.dat.

--Travis

That is also the way I explained it. But we have to mention that with this
technic the Logo on the studs are not correct on the mirrored part!

They should be fine if you use LDView to do the POV export, and make sure "Fix
mirrored stud logos" is checked in the export options, and don't use LGEO parts.
(Granted, that last requirement is annoying, but hopefully I'll get it fixed at
some point.)

--Travis