 CAD / MLCad / 2243
Re: Mirror Building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 2009 21:44:54 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Cristian Sala wrote:

SR 3D Builder already does this.
-Orion

hello Orion

I know that software but I prefer to use mlcad.. srcad is too resource
hungry and don't work very good on my pc
and it draw a mirror of the model while you build it, I have already built
the left part... and need to mirror it

it's a pretty complicated technic part...
I'm starting to do it manually :-(

thank you anyway!
Cristian

Just today there is a new version of SR3DBuilder out. This version now works
also on my old system.
So give it a try again please.

cu
mikeheide