 CAD / MLCad / 2230
2229  |  2231
Subject:
MLCad and LSynth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2009 20:04:04 GMT

I'm trying to learn how to use LSynth and I've run into a couple of 'problems'
that appear to be MLCad related (please correct me if I'm wrong).

TO begin with, when I add an LSynth command in MLCad I automatically get a full
set of lines including SYNTH_SHOW and SYNTH_END. This makes sense if I'm
selecting a new synth type (chain, cable..) but not when I add a comment
(INSIDE, OUTSIDE). Is there a way to change this behaviour?

According to the book LEGO Software Power Tools "If you want to see the
constraints in the synthesized output file, you can use the SYNTH SHOW command
before the list of constraints." However, I can't seem to reproduce this
behaviour. Independent of the flexible part type I make and of how I place the
SHOW command, the constraint parts (be it LS00 or a gear or pulley) are
automatically hidden. Am I missing something?

Jetro