 CAD / MLCad / 2175
Re: Feature question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 18 Aug 2006 12:37:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Michael Lachmann wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, James Wilson wrote:
This just came to me as I'm trying to assemble some CAD A-wings to
compare
new/old/unofficial creations.  Is there a way to download a set
inventory list
from somewhere (peeron?) so that those parts are the only ones you have
to work
with?

Only the ways shown by Orion and Ross are working at the moment. I was
thinking about
such a feature long time ago, but failed with internal problems regarding
the colors.
The point was that it wouldn't be hard to limit the number of pieces you can
use including a
count-down from a certain number, but there where some internal problems
when colors came into
the game ...
I have to rethink about that issue ...

Michael

The way I handle this is to manually drag all the parts to the 'favorites
folder' Then I copy the file to all the computers I use. This works well to
limit the number of parts I have to search through. I give this file for the
common sets to all the teachers I work with.

Suggestion:
Subfolders in favorites would allow multiple sets.

Larry W.