 CAD / MLCad / 2152
Re: Feature question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Fri, 17 Feb 2006 22:55:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Orion Pobursky wrote:
In lugnet.cad.mlcad, James Wilson wrote:
This just came to me as I'm trying to assemble some CAD A-wings to compare
new/old/unofficial creations.  Is there a way to download a set inventory list
from somewhere (peeron?) so that those parts are the only ones you have to work
with?

You could create you own custom parts.lst file containing only the parts you
want in it and have MLCad use it to define it's pallette.  The limitation being
that MLCad will not constrain you to X number of a given part, you have to keep
track of that on your own.

Another way to do that is to use the favourites functionality of MLCad, but you
still have to keep count of parts & colours. And you still have to create the
list manually.

ROSCO