 CAD / MLCad / 2202
Re: Tutorial to customize MLCad through the MLCad.ini file
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:53:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Travis Cobbs wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Willy Tschager wrote:
Check out the tutorial at:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/ini-en.html

Before I start translating it for my German and Italian fellows I seek feedback
and wonder if there is room for improvements.

The top two screenshots are broken links right now.  I don't use the minifig
generator or LSynth, but I have some comments on the scan order section (most of
which are about spelling/grammar/formatting):

many thx for the feedback. I've updated the page accordingly. please have
another look:

http://www.holly-wood.it/mlcad/ini-en.html

w.