Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Mon, 14 Jan 2002 19:18:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Joshua Delahunty wrote:

Not what I meant.  James had the number wrong.  That's not the
number for that element. • [snip]
I've never seen an element numbered 2881, James had that one wrong too.

Do you have the *right* numbers for these elements?

Steve