Re: Proposal: New Parts Category for round parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 7 Jan 2002 21:20:38 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Larry Pieniazek writes:

not "rod 5l with angled plate and molded bristles"
but "minifig pushbroom"

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  In the cause of accurate part
identification, part 3836 is being renamed to

Brick  3/4 x  1 & 1/2 x  1/2 Corrugated with Bar 4L at 30 Degree Angle

;)

Steve